9.12.10

3s of Me

- di tag oleh adwa di facebook -

Three names I go by (besides given name) 

1. zimah
2. angah
3. azie


Three Jobs I have had in my life

1. part time housekeeping hotel
2. tlg famly jual burger/jajan/nasi ayam
3. part time f&b

  
Three Places I have lived

1. taiping, perak
2. alor gajah, melaka
3. kota damansara, selangor 


Three Favorite drinks

1. teh o ais
2. carrot susu
3. horlick ais


Three TV Shows that I watch

1. ghost
2. kami
3. smallville


Three places I have been

1. pulau pinang
2. gunung ledang
3. cameron highland


Three of my favorite foods

1. ikan keli masak cili api
2. sambal tempoyak
3. kangkung goreng


Three Things I am looking forward to

1. graduate
2. keje / kumpul duet
3. kawin..hee


Three Things that are always by your side

1. henset
2. beg duet
3. laptop






2 comments:

apek poyo said...

wahhh...ponah duk melakko...skrg kek mano?

AZIMAH ZAINUL said...

skrg kt pD~ =)